Free standard delivery on orders over £750.00
Delivery made easy
We also operate a click & collect service from our Chingford
warehouse in East london
Many of our customers save money by arranging there own
independent courier service to collect on there behalf. we are more
than happy to accomadate if this is the option you choose.
Our delivery charges our subsidised to reduce the
cost to our customers.
Delivery charges starting from £19.99
Once you have added all items to your basket please proceed to checkout,
we will confirm delivery charge prior to taken payment.
We do not take payment until we have confirmed the following.
- Correct items have been added to your basket
- Delivery charge if applicable
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address.
Please note that certain products and services may be subject to additional terms and conditions of sale relevant to the delivery charges and/or timescales applicable to that product or service.
Delivery will be to the UK residential shipping address specified on your order. If no one is available at the specified address at the time of delivery, goods will be returned to depot. additional charges will apply.
Deliveries are made on a pre agreed day from approximately 7.00 am to around 6.00 pm. Unfortunately requests for an E.T.A (Estimated Time of arrival ) are at the courier’s discretion. If your order arrives as arranged but we are unable to deliver because you are not home, or there is inadequate help available, you will be liable for any additional costs incurred for redelivery. Re-deliveries are charged at £75.00 minimum or £0.75 per kg, whichever the greater.
We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
Our standard delivery service is made to the 'kerb side' due to insurance guidelines so please arrange for adequate help to off load. Your delivery could be made on a lorry or a van so it is assumed that the delivery address will be accessible. If there is likely to be a problem, e.g. the road is subject to a vehicle weight or width restriction, it is within a “Red route” or there are time zone restrictions for examples; please inform us at the time of order to discuss alternative delivery options.
Flooring 4 less have teamed up with reliable delivery partners to ensure delivery service levels are maintained. It is important to check and sign for your order on arrival. If you are unfortunate to receive damaged, or there are missing, item(s) please make sure it is noted on the courier’s paperwork. We also suggest that you contact us direct as soon as possible to make sure we are aware of the problem. We cannot be responsible for any consequential losses, therefore we advise against booking installers until all goods have been received and checked.
Where goods are refused on delivery that are found to be undamaged on return we reserve the right to pass on any carriage charges that we incur in returning the goods to us.
If we are delivering to an alternative address to the billing address, meaning the address to where the payment card is registered, we are more than happy to accommodate. However, to enable us to action this request we do require proof of ID before the contract is agreed. Acceptable documents to prove your ID may include your Utility bills, Council Tax statement or banking details. This list is not exhaustive but all documents do need to be dated within the last 30 days. Prior to goods being dispatched
Our Delivery terms
- For Next Working Day option, orders need to be placed before 12:00
- Standard Delivery method takes 2 to 3 working days
- Delivery timings are from 07:00 to 18:00
- Deliveries are undertaken by a third-party agency. Deliveries are made kerbside. Delivery does not include any obligation on the delivery person’s part to deliver the product inside your premises.
- We take every care to deliver products ordered by you in good condition. But you are responsible to check the products for damages on delivery. Mention that the goods have been damaged while signing for the delivery.
- We do not accept responsibility for replacing products that have not been mentioned to be damaged in product delivery acknowledgement papers.
- Since deliveries are undertaken by a third party, Flooring 4 Less is not liable for any damage to property. Property type includes, but is not limited to, , driveways, pathways, garages, grass verges, or flower beds.if in the unlikley event any such damage is caused, contact us and we will give you the contact details of the delivery company against which a complaint needs to be raised.
- We are not liable for expenses that you may incur due to late delivery of products. We are, therefore, not liable for reimbursing expenses towards hiring service providers such as carpenters, fitters, and joiners. We strongly recommend you do not book your fitter until you have received all your products on site.
- If no one is present at your premises during delivery, and the delivery does not therefore realise, you are liable to pay for re-delivery. The cost will be according to the delivery company’s rate structure.
- You’ll receive no guarantee from us that the product you ordered will be delivered to you in a single shipment as we may need to receive products from multiple warehouses in some cases. There is no reason to worry as your complete order will reach you on the specified day.
- Once products are in your possession, they become your responsibility unless you return them to us accompanied by a sign of one of our staff members. We are not liable for any potential loss or damage of items once delivered and accepted. there are no exceptions to this clauses.
Should you have any questions or clarification, feel free to contact us, our
customer service team will be happy to assist you. contact us now
Tel: 0208 531 5607